Soccer camp last week was fun. We settled into a routine of Graham and I running errands and then coming back to watch the last hour of Claire's class, by the end of the week, we were out of errands and we put a blanket down in a shady spot and watched Claire, read books, played games, sang songs, etc. The last day of class I was talking to a mom, it was hot the whole week and 2 hours seemed to be a bit too long for her, I asked the mom, who had older kids, but also one younger in Claire's class, if they do better with the time length as they get older. She said yes, then the next water break Claire came up and she turned to me and said Claire is yours? I said yes and she said, oh she is so kind and sweet, she was helping my son and spraying him with a squirt bottle when he was hot, I was even telling my husband about her at dinner, I said honey you should see this girl, she just jumps in there and runs and plays, she is tough. It was so nice to hear, because Claire really said nothing about the camp, I couldn't tell if she liked it and I was so busy with Graham I didn't really get to watch like I would like. Well she did say she wanted to take a soccer camp.
Graham had a lot of 'take a picture of me' moments this week.....doesn't he look older? His face has changed or it's the piece of hair sticking up, something...

It's not all sweat, but there was a fair amount of sweating this week, mostly it is due to a water bottle.....

This was hilarious, we were down to one piece of gum, Claire and Graham split it, after soccer we went to the library, they were hungry so we ate lunch before heading in, I turn around and Claire had saved her gum by sticking it on her nose.
This morning, as we cuddled in bed, I asked Claire what she wanted to do this week, the last week before school started. Her answer........... easy bake oven.
Looking forward to a week of sweet snacks in barbie doll portion size that take the amount of work and time of a normal size baked good.
No comments:
Post a Comment