I believe it is official. These milestones that are gradual sometimes get missed, they slowly turn from one routine to another. Not like the first tooth or the day they smile. I can't remember the last accident and as long as there is underwear clean he is always in them. I have made several trips to buy more underwear so that I can fold laundry less often while at the same time minimizing the chance we out out of underwear. This morning was my ah-ha moment when I realized we had arrived.
I was slowly waking up this morning and I hear him in his room say I need to go potty. I continued to listen, heard him climb out of bed, walk to the bathroom, sit on the potty, flush, and come into my room. He hands me his underwear and pj bottoms and says, I went pee-pee on the potty. I know, I say, you are such a big boy.
Wow, Warren's goal in January was for Graham to be potty trained by July. Warren & Graham made his goal with a month to spare. He did an amazing job potty training both of the kids. And yes, Warren potty trained them, I take no credit on that front. I still cheer at their accomplishment and reap the rewards. Yeah!
1 comment:
Way to go Graham! You should take some credit!Cool park, which one is it?
Post a Comment