Thursday, February 26, 2009

Did I really take a video of her throwing a snowball at me?

We have been home all week sick, all week, home, sick, all week. Graham came down with a cold over the weekend. By Tuesday we were at the doctor getting meds for an ear infection. By Tuesday night Claire was sick. If Graham wasn't vomiting, Claire was vomiting. If Claire wasn't vomiting, the cats were vomiting. We have yet to go 24 hours without someone (I'm not counting the cats here) vomiting. Claire missed her field trip today and Graham will miss his best friend's birthday party tomorrow. As Graham threw up in the kitchen before dinner tonight, Claire said, 'Does that mean we aren't going to Logan's party tomorrow?' Enough on the bodily fluids, on to fun stuff!
We got some snow this morning and here is Claire making a snow angel -
Here is Claire making a snow angel and then throwing a snowball at me. At the end I cut her off but she said, If you were out here you could throw one back at me. True, True.

In an effort to have balanced sibling representation, here is a video of Graham on Valentine's Day passing out his Valentine's at school. He was very serious and purposeful. I was so excited I taped it on the side, sorry! If you have a laptop, turn it on the side. Ha!

Update on Tae Kwon Do, Claire will test next month for her yellow belt. Her instructor thought she could probably test this month, but was on the fence, he wanted her to be as confident as possible for the first belt test. With her coming down with the cold I decided it would be better for her to wait as well. She got her purple stripe this week for her white belt and she got an Excellent Roundhouse Kick patch for her uniform.

On my business front, this week I updated my license with my name and ordered business cards. I have finished my practice quilt for the auction quilt. i am happy with the design and thread choice so I am loading the auction quilt and will start quilting it tomorrow!

Danielle

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Graham looks so handsome in that video. I am so sorry you all are sick. We will miss you so much tommorow, If I could I would reschedule so you all could come. Logan had a good cry tonight, he loves graham and claire so much. Ill bring lots of cake and "samples" over tommorow, I hope everyone feels better and Im thinking happy thoughts that you dont get it.
We miss you all and love you lots