We had such a nice visit with Aunt Stefanie, great new memories were made. As we drove to the Country Village on Friday, Claire asked Aunt Stefanie if she had ever been to the 'Kinky Village!' That's one we'll not soon forget!
Over and over she asked Aunt Stefanie what color car she had. We explained that she didn't have one, but the concept of not having a car was beyond her reach. Stef said in Chicago she takes the train and the bus but she doesn't have a car. Claire said you took an airplane to get here too, but what color is your car? We gave up, the only thing I can think of is she remembers when Aunt Stefanie visited us at Grandpa's in the summer and had a rental car or she has simply never met a person without a car.
I swear I heard Stef's voice yesterday morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen. We miss her but are already planning our next visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment