Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Can Count to 3!

Today we learned that counting to three is not long enough for hide and go seek. Graham has been counting 'one two!' for a while now. It seems everything he says ends with an exclamation point. :) So we were playing hide and go seek this afternoon and Claire was hiding and I started with one and Graham said 'Two! Three!" and he went running after her. Claire shouted 'You need to count longer! You need to count to ten!" I never would have dreamed a year ago that someday they would play together. I also never would have imagined the sibling rivalry, but that is a story for another day. Warren pulled an all-nighter last night and came home at 5:30am for a quick nap and came home for the day at 2pm. The kids were excited to see him and we all jumped in the hot tub before dinner.

No comments: