Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Kitty Sammy

I seem to do all of my updates these days on facebook. I do need to keep my quilting blog up to date though, so I shall, sigh, do my best to keep this one up as well. It does make scrapbooking so much easier.....
Here is Graham with a snowman he built with the December snow. Claire still had her splint on so she did not go out much in the snow this winter. Too difficult to get a mitten over the cast and all.
Here is our silly kitty Sammy. He likes to be where we are. Here he is watching Warren and the kids play cards. He also likes to help me quilt. Here he is in a quilt I am trying to trim up. Mostly he likes to sit is the chair at my sewing machine. As long as I am quilting and not piecing that works fine, but watch out when I try to move him.
Funny quotes this week from the kids.....
Claire -
While playing with Barbies. She has Ken, she's looking at him, then she says to me, "He not as handsome as you would expect, I mean look at his hair"
Graham -
While driving home, very close to home...
G - I'm thirsty, I need some milk
Me - We are almost home do you think you can make it?
G - Well, I don't know the recipe.
Slight pause while I process that one and reply
have a great weekend, check out the quilting blog and I hope to be back here more regularly!!!
Danielle

No comments: