Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween, Trip to Midwest & Snow

Hello! Long time since I have written! I have lots of photos to share....
Here are the kids for halloween, Claire was Nyturi from Avatar and Graham was a knight in shining armor.
A 'halloween' outfit on our way in to swimming.....
The beginning of November I flew back to the midwest for a quick visit with my dad & grandma. That was the first time that I have flown by myself in over a year, what a difference that was! It was still a lot of work, planning sitters and activities on this end while I was out of town, but it was considerably easier than the last solo flight.
Here is Mema and her boyfriend Jack.
One night while at Scrapbooking the kids made these wings with Warren while I was gone. The are a hot item and are quite handy if you need to be fanned.....
The week before last Jessie, mom's dog came to visit us for the week. Jessie likes water, alot.... A trip to the ravine behind our house, so beautiful and peaceful back there..... Took Claire for a spin on the REI rock wall, she got about half way up, she has always been a big climber.... I almost got a new oven this month, but Warren is sometimes toooo handy..... On snow day no school #2, I gussied up the kids and we went to the mall for Santa photos. There was no one at the mall, I got the best parking spot ever and there was no line to see Santa....
Happy Thanksgiving! Check my quilting blog, updating it next!
Danielle

No comments: