Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunt

This morning we went to a community Easter egg hunt. We ran into 3 people/families we knew. It is so nice to know people and run into them when you are out, it makes it feel like a smaller place. Last year I went to Claire's section of the hunt with her and Warren went with Graham, so this year I went with Graham and Warren went with Claire. Claire only picked up the chocolate eggs, she passed all the plastic ones.
Here they are walking in....
Waiting for the hunt to start.... Graham's basket....
A forced photo....
I love the formatting, thanks for the tip Jennifer!
Here is Graham in action at the hunt, where was he going?
Boy am I on a roll for posts in April!

1 comment:

Jen said...

no problem! I forgot to mention, when you want two small ones side-by-side and you select "none" and "small" then the pics pop up in the draft, you can click and drag one to go next to the other one BUT some of the blog templates are more narrow than others and there isn't room for side-by-side pics which you will see once you publish the post.

glad to be of help! how is the business going?