Saturday, November 10, 2007
All Boy!
Graham has put a few 2 words together before, like basketball, for quite some time. But those are 2 words that 'go' together. This week he put 2 together for the first time, as his own thought. I was in the sewing room and he was rummaging around as he is want to do. He found my tape measurer and held it up to me and said "Mama, peeeeez", I looked down at him and the tape measure and finally figured (because clearly he already HAD it) out 'Do you want me to open it?' he said 'Yea!' So we had a quick lesson in how a tape measurer works. Thursday he hands me part of the skin of an apple stating 'Mama, done." Friday he is at the park and he sees an abandoned soccer ball he runs up to it saying 'Shoe - ball!' Today at the grocery store Warren bought him a package of chocolate covered pretzels and Graham holds them up to me and says 'Mama, help?' and it hits me he can officially put two words together. So between the tape measurer and the soccer ball, this week I learned Graham is very much a boy and I have a lot to learn about tools and sports. Hope you all are having a great weekend! We are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment